Leatherette Hair Tie
Leatherette Hair Tie
Affirm and sezzle payment options available at checkout
Take your ponytail to the next level with this unique Leatherette Hair Tie! Made of luxurious faux leather, this stylish hair accessory will make your hairdo stand out from the crowd. Whether you like sleek and chic or big and beautiful, this hair tie will elevate your style to the next level!
Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchange
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Online purchases can be returned complimentary online or in stores.
- Contact Client Services: Register your return online by connecting to your Postiche account or emailing Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare your package: Place your item in its original packaging and with the original receipt/invoice.
- Deliver your package to UPS: Drop your package off at any UPS store or pickup location.
- Call Client Services: (407.689.6615)
- In-store: Online purchases can be exchanged in stores [except refurbished units and hair care products]
- Complimentary exchanges & returns within 48 hours.
- Item in perfect & sellable condition
- Original packaging
- Original invoice, leaflets, and certificates
- No exchanges and returns for personalized items, my custom postiche, or customized orders.
- Clients planning to export items are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws concerning such exports.
- Returns are also obligated to pay 10% Restocking fee.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders may take 2-3 business days to process. Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your order has shipped.
- Shipping fees and timing begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email
- Additional validation may be required for some orders and can delay delivery
- Signatures are required on all shipments over $100
- To track your order, visit your My Postiche account or shipping confirmation email
- Scheduled Deliveries will receive text message tracking notifications from our courier
Thank you for visiting and shopping at mypostiche.com Following are this terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy. Domestic Shipping Policy Shipment processing time All orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & Delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses www.phivestarhairboutique.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes www.phivestarhairboutique.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
mypostiche.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Payments are accepted via credit card, debit card, sezzle, and affirm with a valid United States billing and shipping address. Accepted credit cards are Visa, American Express, and Mastercard.
When placing an order, your billing address must correspond to the address of your credit card, or we will not be able to process your order.
All transactions are secured. Mypostiche.com website is provided with an SSL encryption system to protect personal and payment data.
IN-STORE PICK UP
IN-STORE PICK UP
HOW TO COLLECT IN STORE
- Notification: You will receive an email and text confirmation notification when your order is ready to be collected from the store.
- Collecting yourself, you need:
- (A) Original method of payment confirmation
- (B) Government-issued photo identification
- (C) Confirmation email
- Representative needs:
- (A) (A) Original method of payment confirmation
- (B) Purchaser's government-issued photo identification
- (C) Representative's government-issued photo identification
- (D) Confirmation email
- If you do not collect your order: Your order will be available in-store for 14 days. If not collected, it will be sent back, and your original payment method will be refunded, except for Customized items, My custom postiche, signature styles, and hair products.
Remove any hairstyles that might affect the measurements. Certain hairstyles can add bulk and throw off the measurements when measuring a head's circumference. For example, if the person whose head you're measuring is wearing a bun or a ponytail, remove them before the measurements.
Take out any hair adornments that might interfere with measurements. Even if your hair isn't in a style that adds bulk to your head, how you're wearing can affect your measurements. Remove any clips, barrettes, or other accessories that might alter the sizes.
Use a flexible, non-stretchable measuring tape. If the tape can stretch, you won't get an accurate measurement of the head circumference. So instead, choose flexible plastic tape with no stretch. A style that allows you to insert one end into the other is ideal for measuring your head.
Place the measuring tape 1 inch (2.5 cm) above the tops of your ears. When measuring an adult head, the tape should be above the ears. However, instead of placing it right above the ears, set the tape so it's about a little bit above the top of the ears.
Sit the tape about 3 inches (7.5 cm) above the brows. To get an accurate measurement, it's essential that the tape rest above the brows in addition to the eyes. Also, make sure that it lies flat against the forehead.
Wrap the tape around the back to rest in the middle of the occipital bone. Next, pull the tape around the back of the head, keeping it in place across the forehead. It would help if you placed the tape so it sits in the middle of the bone, which is the small bump you can feel at the back of the head. Don't pull the measuring tape too tightly around the head, or you won't get an accurate measurement.
Pinch your fingers over the spot where the tape meets the other end and remove it. You won't be able to read the tape at the back of your head, so use your fingers to mark the spot where the end of the tape sits against the rest. Then, carefully lift the tape off your head and note the measurement.
Measure your head twice for accuracy. When measuring a child's head, verifying your measurement is essential. Repeat the process a second time and possibly a third to ensure that the circumference is accurate.
How To Wash Your Postiche
- Fill bowl/sink with lukewarm water.
- Add 3-4 pumps of our shampoo.
- Gently mix shampoo and water.
- Add extensions/wigs to mixture, soak for 10 mins and rinse until water runs clear.
- Rinse & repeat with conditioner.
- Apply a moisturizing leave in conditioner.
- Allow unit to air dry over night in a ventilated room on a canvas block.
- Use a heat protectant on the unit before adding any hot tools.
Cap Durability: A lightweight mesh material is used to construct the base of our unit, allowing our Postiees to stretch their unit over their natural hair/braids. All Glueless units consist of wig wire near the temples, an Adjustable elastic band, and a wig comb at the nape of the unit. Units are machine-stiched and single-wefted.
Human Hair Longevity: Our Human Hair Postiche, with proper care, can last up to 5+ years. To ensure the hair's manageability & softness, we recommend following the postiche care guide every 10- 14 wears.
Human Hair Quality: A single donor provides us with human hair to construct each unit by removing the strands of hair in the same direction it grows, to keep the hair cuticle aligned, preventing matting of the hair. Each texture offered is authentic, not steamed or chemically processed, giving out postiees an organic nature of human hair. When human hair creates tangles, it's essential to keep your human hair postiche moisturized with leave-in conditioners after washing and adding heat protectants before using any heat on the hair.